This week, I was doing some spring cleaning on my Pinterest boards and was going through my board of bathrooms. This is when I realized that 75% of the bathrooms I pin look a lot like the one pictured above because this look is really trendy right now.
Soft greens & blues are my personal favourite in a master ensuite; they're calming colours that make you want to light a candle and take a long hot bath. The wainscoting, hexagon tiles, white traditional vanity with marble top and rain shower head all create the complete look of what is hugely popular and sprinkled all over our Pinterest pages.
So I thought, this is the perfect time to do a 'shop the look'!
1. HC-144 Padallian Blue
2. 846 Come Sail Away
2. Floor Tile & Shower Tile
1. Hexagon floor tiles - Lowes - $13.00/square foot
2. Subway tile mosaic - Lowes - $6.99/square foot
3. Lighting Sconces & Chandelier
1. Kristaller Chandelier - Ikea - $49.99
2. Chrome Wall Sconce - Home Depot - $39.79
4. Traditional Vanity
1. Avanity Brooks Vanity - Lowes - $3,081.50
2. Wyndham Collection Vanity - Home Depot - $2116.29
1. Bath Towels - Target
2. Marble Bath Dishes - Bed Bath & Beyond
3. Bath Mat - Target
4. Chrome Bath Dishes - Bed Bath & Beyond
5. White Wicker Basket - Amazon
6. Shower Head - Lowes
7. Linen Cabinet - Target
like Coffee & Pine on Facebook!